** BACKUP CAMERA.
Certified. CARFAX One-Owner.
Gray 2015 Hyundai Tucson 4D Sport Utility GLS 2.0L DOHC 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive FWD
Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes 10-year/Unlimited mileage Roadside Assistance with Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement; Please see dealers for specific vehicle eligibility requirements. 10-Year/100,000 Mile Hybrid/EV Battery Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 60 Month/60,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 173+ Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 120 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Roadside Assistance
* If you want a sense of style to go with your compact crossover SUV, then the 2015 Hyundai Tucson definitely should be on your shopping list. Nicely equipped and affordable, there's also the undeniable nerd appeal of the available fuel-cell model for Southern California buyers. Source: KBB.com
* Eye-catching styling; conveniently compact dimensions; comfortable front seats; smooth ride quality; lengthy warranty. Source: Edmunds
* Giving customers more space is in a crossover is what Hyundai set out to do with the Tucson. The Tucson's design of its sculpted hood, wraparound headlights and rear roof spoiler further set it apart from every other CUV on the road. Whatever the weather, hot or cold, Tucson offers features that protect you from the elements. Front solar glass keeps the glaring sun at bay while the rear privacy glass keeps wandering eyes from intruding. When the air turns frosty you'll appreciate heated side mirrors with turn-signal indicators. Not only does the Tucson have more passenger volume than comparable vehicles, it deploys all this extra space far more thoughtfully. The Tucson has room to spare with the seats up, but fold down the 60/40 split rear seats and you'll have 55 cubic feet of space available. Based on driving conditions, the Intelligent Torque Controlled Coupling at the heart of the Tucson all-wheel-drive system automatically adjusts torque distribution and allows for a 50/50 torque split between front and rear wheels, for better handling and mileage. With increased traction and standard 18-inch tires on the LIMITED, the Tucson takes on mud and snow with assurance. The Tucson GLS' 2.0L, 4-cylinder engine gets up to an EPA-estimated 29 MPG hwy, while the SE and LIMITED's 2.4L Theta engine with CVVT steps it up to 182hp and still reaches an impressive 28 MPG hwy. Get there more safely and quickly with Tucson's technology, including an available integrated Bluetooth hands-free phone system that lets you take calls on the road, without taking your hand off the wheel. The available touchscreen navigation system with a rearview camera for backing up, and a premium audio system to keep you entertained every step of the way. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)
***Our average reconditioning costs is $1595 to bring your vehicle up to your expectations.
Visit us at https://www.rockwallhyundai.net.